Community Advisory Committee
The Community Advisory Committee (CAC) is a group of parents, educators and community members interested in helping children who have special educational needs.
Role of Committee
The Community Advisory Committee:
- Advises the Santa Clara Unified School District Board of Trustees.
- Recommends priorities and issues to be addressed.
- Provides input into the development of our local plan for special education.
- Educates parents, teachers, and others by offering informative meetings and speakers.
- Encourages community involvement.
- Supports activities for students.
Help Your Child While Helping Others
Be a partner in positive solutions. The Santa Clara Unified School District and the students it serves benefit from the involvement of the community. You are welcome to participate in the CAC. As a member of the CAC parents:
- Have a voice in the District planning for special education.
- Learn more about the special education process.
- Network with other parents and professionals.
- Have opportunities to suggest and implement your own ideas for parent workshops
Members consist of all parents that would like to volunteer as desired to help children who have special educational needs.
Meeting Schedule and Agendas
- More dates coming soon.
Dates coming soon.